His finger isn't used to the added weight?What is ailing him?
I know those injuries can linger for a while. Hope his is minor and he'll be 100% for the opener.
OFC
Signed up for BDN to be able to watch online on iPad but says media not supported...is that right? That's a deal breaker -
Twitter says Amile came down bad and rolled ankle had to be helped to bench. Updates??
Thanks OADD!
Box score shows Kennard shooting 4-7 from 3 pt. I like seeing that!
Man I am starting to think Thornton will have a roller coaster season....
Am I a bad fan for not realizing this game was tonight!? Lol anyway sounds like we doing good. And OAD thanks for the awesome coverage once again!
Devils Illustrated Football
Nate Sheppard on injury: “I’m good to go”
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
Deacons Illustrated Football
My Take On Others: Carnage, carnage everywhere
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
Devils Illustrated Football
Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech