Drew tweet

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
Not a big surprise that he’s meeting with boosters while he’s considering a big move. I do find it a bit odd that he’d put a picture of it on Twitter at this moment though. I’m not saying it definitely means he’s staying, but he’s not known as a two-faced type of coach and that definitely doesn’t read like a goodbye message.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,499
113
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

Anger Rage GIF

I think it's safe to say we can all jump to conclusions with this latest information.


 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels