Drew tweet

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
Not a big surprise that he’s meeting with boosters while he’s considering a big move. I do find it a bit odd that he’d put a picture of it on Twitter at this moment though. I’m not saying it definitely means he’s staying, but he’s not known as a two-faced type of coach and that definitely doesn’t read like a goodbye message.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,496
113
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

Anger Rage GIF

I think it's safe to say we can all jump to conclusions with this latest information.


 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games