Drew tweet

CrimsonCats_rivals

All-Conference
Mar 22, 2022
1,772
3,642
61
Not a big surprise that he’s meeting with boosters while he’s considering a big move. I do find it a bit odd that he’d put a picture of it on Twitter at this moment though. I’m not saying it definitely means he’s staying, but he’s not known as a two-faced type of coach and that definitely doesn’t read like a goodbye message.
 

JPFisher

Heisman
Jul 24, 2013
6,897
13,495
113
Remain Calm All Is Well GIF

Screaming Homer Simpson GIF

Anger Rage GIF

I think it's safe to say we can all jump to conclusions with this latest information.


 
Last edited:
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky football is now ranked in the Coaches Poll Top 25
  3. 03 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  4. 04 KSR Football Did Kentucky end the Shane Beamer era in Columbia? 'It is not good enough. I get it.'
  5. 05 KSR Football Ty Bryant to the rest of the college football world: 'If they want to stay sleep, they can do that.'