Does this team make anyone else drink?

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Or is it just me?

 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,971
20,591
103
Didn’t drink a Drop7 today during the game but the ending called for a celebratory beverage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!! ;)
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?
These weed dealers are trying to get me on meth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend