Or is it just me?
![]()
Whole lotta Weller there good brother. You near Paducah? Need a game/drinkin buddy?
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!!![]()
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!!![]()
It’s not just you...UK b-ball is always a good excuse to drink, but this season it has been absolutely medicinal for real. Cheers tho guys and gals :cheers2:Or is it just me?
![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers