Does this team make anyone else drink?

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Or is it just me?

 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,972
20,596
103
Didn’t drink a Drop7 today during the game but the ending called for a celebratory beverage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!! ;)
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?
These weed dealers are trying to get me on meth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
  3. 03 KSR 11 Personnel, No Huddle! LSU Preview with Shea Dixon
  4. 04 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  5. 05 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front