Does this team make anyone else drink?

al.ksr

All-Conference
Mar 16, 2004
4,141
2,523
113
Or is it just me?

 

Cats_2010

Heisman
Jan 8, 2010
11,972
20,592
103
Didn’t drink a Drop7 today during the game but the ending called for a celebratory beverage.
 
  • Like
Reactions: al.ksr

Eastkybball

All-Conference
May 7, 2019
1,621
3,013
98
I stick to medicines I am prescribed including that sweet herb. Now I might take 3 xanax when UK plays not 1 but the stress !!!!! ;)
How the hell can I get prescribed bud?
These weed dealers are trying to get me on meth.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  2. 02 KSR Football 'It’s Thin': Will Stein hints at bad news on Kentucky's injury front
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's three questions entering Kentucky Basketball Pro Day
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  5. 05 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference