Dick Gabriel says ..

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,821
87,698
113
I have a hard time swallowing this one too, even with Cal’s ego.

I mean, he had to know that the only reason he wasn’t let go was because of that 33 million buyout. And he’s going to use an offer to leverage for MORE? There’s no way.
No he’s doing it to try and weasel his way into the buyout if it somehow didn’t work out and to say publicly “hey, I told UK I needed x amount of investment to compete and they said no!” “I wanted to stay but they didn’t want me.”
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
  2. 02 KSR Football Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Bio Blast: LSU Tigers
  5. 05 KSR Football Recruiting Louisville's 4-star WR commit Ja'Hyde Brown will visit Kentucky this weekend