Dick Gabriel says ..

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,824
87,707
113
I have a hard time swallowing this one too, even with Cal’s ego.

I mean, he had to know that the only reason he wasn’t let go was because of that 33 million buyout. And he’s going to use an offer to leverage for MORE? There’s no way.
No he’s doing it to try and weasel his way into the buyout if it somehow didn’t work out and to say publicly “hey, I told UK I needed x amount of investment to compete and they said no!” “I wanted to stay but they didn’t want me.”
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’