Seth Greenberg probably seconded the dog.
How did you know his dogs name?
Seth Greenberg probably seconded the dog.
…He understands that Calipari actually approached the UK administration with a ‘here’s what it’s going to take to keep me ‘ offer after hearing from Arkansas..
No he’s doing it to try and weasel his way into the buyout if it somehow didn’t work out and to say publicly “hey, I told UK I needed x amount of investment to compete and they said no!” “I wanted to stay but they didn’t want me.”I have a hard time swallowing this one too, even with Cal’s ego.
I mean, he had to know that the only reason he wasn’t let go was because of that 33 million buyout. And he’s going to use an offer to leverage for MORE? There’s no way.
Seth is the dog in the strollerHow did you know his dogs name?
Seth is the dog in the stroller![]()
KSR Football
UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
KSR Football
The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
KSR Football
Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
KSR Football
Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update
KSR Football
Will Stein made sure Adam Zouagui believed in himself after missing two field goals