Dick Gabriel says ..

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,818
87,693
113
I have a hard time swallowing this one too, even with Cal’s ego.

I mean, he had to know that the only reason he wasn’t let go was because of that 33 million buyout. And he’s going to use an offer to leverage for MORE? There’s no way.
No he’s doing it to try and weasel his way into the buyout if it somehow didn’t work out and to say publicly “hey, I told UK I needed x amount of investment to compete and they said no!” “I wanted to stay but they didn’t want me.”
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks