Not at all, sir. I live in Etown. Just calling you on your shittty prediction. You've got like thirty posts in this thread. Maybe take a break for a spell. Not a great look for you. Hope y'all beat Florida today. LOL @Your weird infatuationAre you beating your chest at Sonic in Fayetteville about that double bye? LoL at Arkansas sports.
Yeah like you can afford them.Anyone know where we can pick these up ?
That SOB stupid Bunny needs to be deported like chiquita bananasDumb Bunny?![]()
I'm glad you all took that egotistical POS of our hands.100% about Cal . We actually understand that
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
Nice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.Rent free
You’re a weirdoNice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.![]()
KSR Football
Kentucky pulled off the biggest road comeback in school history, first OT win since 2015
KSR Football
'Comeback Freaking Cats': Will Stein makes the Call of His Life vs. South Carolina
KSR Football
Kentucky Overcomes 17-Point Deficit, Defeats South Carolina 35-34 in Overtime
KSR Football
LIVE BLOG: No. 24 Kentucky at South Carolina
KSR Football
HALFTIME: Slow Start Puts Kentucky Behind 20-10 at South Carolina