Not at all, sir. I live in Etown. Just calling you on your shittty prediction. You've got like thirty posts in this thread. Maybe take a break for a spell. Not a great look for you. Hope y'all beat Florida today. LOL @Your weird infatuationAre you beating your chest at Sonic in Fayetteville about that double bye? LoL at Arkansas sports.
Yeah like you can afford them.Anyone know where we can pick these up ?
That SOB stupid Bunny needs to be deported like chiquita bananasDumb Bunny?![]()
I'm glad you all took that egotistical POS of our hands.100% about Cal . We actually understand that
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
Nice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.Rent free
You’re a weirdoNice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.![]()
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Football
KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
KSR Volleyball
Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina