Not at all, sir. I live in Etown. Just calling you on your shittty prediction. You've got like thirty posts in this thread. Maybe take a break for a spell. Not a great look for you. Hope y'all beat Florida today. LOL @Your weird infatuationAre you beating your chest at Sonic in Fayetteville about that double bye? LoL at Arkansas sports.
Yeah like you can afford them.Anyone know where we can pick these up ?
That SOB stupid Bunny needs to be deported like chiquita bananasDumb Bunny?![]()
I'm glad you all took that egotistical POS of our hands.100% about Cal . We actually understand that
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
Nice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.Rent free
You’re a weirdoNice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.![]()
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Big Blue Madness 2026
KSR Basketball
WATCH: KSR Rapidly Reacts to everything we saw at Big Blue Madness
KSR Volleyball
Brooklyn DeLeye's double-double leads No. 3 Kentucky VB to four-set win over Auburn
KSR Basketball
LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina