Not at all, sir. I live in Etown. Just calling you on your shittty prediction. You've got like thirty posts in this thread. Maybe take a break for a spell. Not a great look for you. Hope y'all beat Florida today. LOL @Your weird infatuationAre you beating your chest at Sonic in Fayetteville about that double bye? LoL at Arkansas sports.
Yeah like you can afford them.Anyone know where we can pick these up ?
That SOB stupid Bunny needs to be deported like chiquita bananasDumb Bunny?![]()
I'm glad you all took that egotistical POS of our hands.100% about Cal . We actually understand that
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
@piglet mignon
@HamuelLJackson
@Three Hog Night
Is it too late? Has the banner already been hung for Booker wearing pig shoes?
Nice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.Rent free
You’re a weirdoNice try. I never knew who you were until you gushed about pig sneakers.![]()
KSR Football
Instant Takeaways: Will Stein coached for the win to snap Kentucky's losing streak to South Carolina
KSR Football
See How Kentucky Celebrated the Victory at Williams-Brice Stadium
KSR Football
How Kentucky "Put the Icing on the Cake" with Historic 2-Point Conversion
KSR Football
Injury Report: Kentucky has some healing to do before LSU comes to town
KSR Football
Lance Heard had a BOGO special on pancakes in Columbia