Day 2 games...outside UK

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
What is dumb is I am watching Miss St game and I see the Alabama score score change so I turn the channel and it 25 seconds behind and that score has not even happened yet. How can these channels be so out of sync with each other. Just terrible.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
State gets hammered at the rim and no call. Baylor gets a finger and toot toot. I have seen this scam before. Well then, I see there was a payback call on a flop 3. Maybe two officials bet on different teams.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
bad time out by drew imo. over a minute left, leaves you none, and no matter what you do here msu would not have to foul to have a chance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: A Wide Open Week 5 Preview
  3. 03 KSR Key stat to watch in Kentucky vs. South Carolina: Turnovers
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Previewing Big Blue Madness, Kentucky vs. South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Toughness is the Standard for Tegra Tshabola and the Kentucky Offensive Line