Day 2 games...outside UK

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
What is dumb is I am watching Miss St game and I see the Alabama score score change so I turn the channel and it 25 seconds behind and that score has not even happened yet. How can these channels be so out of sync with each other. Just terrible.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,727
8,535
96
State gets hammered at the rim and no call. Baylor gets a finger and toot toot. I have seen this scam before. Well then, I see there was a payback call on a flop 3. Maybe two officials bet on different teams.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
bad time out by drew imo. over a minute left, leaves you none, and no matter what you do here msu would not have to foul to have a chance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Recruiting 5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina