Day 2 games...outside UK

HenryMuto

Heisman
Mar 31, 2012
20,686
13,979
113
What is dumb is I am watching Miss St game and I see the Alabama score score change so I turn the channel and it 25 seconds behind and that score has not even happened yet. How can these channels be so out of sync with each other. Just terrible.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,728
8,535
96
State gets hammered at the rim and no call. Baylor gets a finger and toot toot. I have seen this scam before. Well then, I see there was a payback call on a flop 3. Maybe two officials bet on different teams.
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
bad time out by drew imo. over a minute left, leaves you none, and no matter what you do here msu would not have to foul to have a chance.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: 5-star PF CJ Rosser arrives for Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Explains the Strange History of the Kentucky-South Carolina Rivlary
  4. 04 KSR Volleyball Kentucky VB to participate in AVCA Match Point, an elite two-day championship in Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: LB Tavion Wallace listed as questionable vs. South Carolina