They just got away with a full arm extension push off, Baylor I mean. I'm sick of officials allowing it.state had multiple chances to make it close. taking rushed shots.
I must be behind. Thanks.Down to 4.
state just got fouled at the rim it looked like. they’re running out of chances. a lot of quick shots.They just got away with a full arm extension push off, Baylor I mean. I'm sick of officials allowing it.
Hubbard is a bad man, I’d love to recruit him here. He would be amazing with some help on the perimeter.No Hubbard here
Except when he makes it.
I did that last night. Spectrum for some reason when you switch channels you have been watching awhile will pause it until you return.Jesus I was 5 minutes behind. Thanks guys.
I see it more like a nut-cutter ...State in a barn burner.
He’s one of those shoot you into a game but shoot you out types. Caleb Love, RJ Davis, Wade Taylor IVNo Hubbard here
Except when he makes it.
The tide has kinda rolled out on them ... I agreeBama was on fire against us, but since then they look less than average.
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope does not expect imminent roster, staff additions ahead of 2026-27 season
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball