Bam... Check Twitter.. Someone Link it. Said he will retire at UK
Slow down...probably a better chance of Cal leaving than that happening.Sweet.....Now let's go pass up UCLA.
His heart is in San Francisco thoUCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
UCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
Rick Barnes will put his name in to get a Raise from UT after they flame out in it before sweet sixteen.
And if Tony Bennett says no, I am officially letting UCLA know that I will not coach there, so don't bother coming after me.
I would not live in Los Angeles again, after my first 20 years living there for any amount of $$$$$
KSR Football
More Evidence that the Kentucky Offensive Line is Dominant
On3 Football
Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
KSR Volleyball
Watch Sunday NFL Countdown Break Down Kentucky Volleyball
KSR Basketball
Length will be Kentucky's strength on defense, but can the Wildcats use it properly?
KSR Basketball
Jerone Morton opens up on knee injury: 'Everything happens for a reason'