Bam... Check Twitter.. Someone Link it. Said he will retire at UK
Slow down...probably a better chance of Cal leaving than that happening.Sweet.....Now let's go pass up UCLA.
His heart is in San Francisco thoUCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
UCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
Rick Barnes will put his name in to get a Raise from UT after they flame out in it before sweet sixteen.
And if Tony Bennett says no, I am officially letting UCLA know that I will not coach there, so don't bother coming after me.
I would not live in Los Angeles again, after my first 20 years living there for any amount of $$$$$
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina
KSR Basketball
Sources Say talks injuries, roster and staff updates, Big Blue Madness and MORE from UK Media Day!
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Kentucky Swing Game at South Carolina
KSR Football
Why Will Stein tries to keep his emotions in check on Saturdays