Bam... Check Twitter.. Someone Link it. Said he will retire at UK
Slow down...probably a better chance of Cal leaving than that happening.Sweet.....Now let's go pass up UCLA.
His heart is in San Francisco thoUCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
UCLA now free to pursue Tony Bennett.
Rick Barnes will put his name in to get a Raise from UT after they flame out in it before sweet sixteen.
And if Tony Bennett says no, I am officially letting UCLA know that I will not coach there, so don't bother coming after me.
I would not live in Los Angeles again, after my first 20 years living there for any amount of $$$$$
KSR
One of Will Wade's LSU players (who was also a former Kentucky target) is heading back overseas
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.