***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,523
9,655
113
As much as I appreciate the "CC22 and the Fever mega thread," I will be glad when the WNBA is done and this thread drifts away to be replaced by Iowa WBB topics rising to the top.
But.........then you have "Unrivaled" that could end up on here. Think about that scenario. :oops:
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,523
9,655
113
Now that defenses know Miles folds when met with a little defensive pressure I'm pretty sure she'll regress next season. Her finish to the season and into the playoffs when opponents were actually D-ing her up was putrid.

I don't think I've ever seen an MVP whose coach decided to bench them for most of the second half of a win-or-go-home playoff game because of how bad they were playing. Lol.
Now that Wilson has won her 5th MVP, teams might sag off of Miles, as they promote her to win the MVP in only her second season. :)
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,523
9,655
113
It's literally getting close right now. I've never been a bigger Liberty fan than I am right now ;)
@AFM22 is probably watching this one closely.

 
Feb 25, 2008
32,558
31,668
113
Seeing the Aces and Aja go down, even though that means the WNBA is gonna make sure/cheat to get the Dream and Angel Reese a title, but still seeing the Aces and Legend12's favorite Queen b**** go down:

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hawksfor3
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa defense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Snap Counts - Iowa offense vs Washington