***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,497
9,629
113
As much as I appreciate the "CC22 and the Fever mega thread," I will be glad when the WNBA is done and this thread drifts away to be replaced by Iowa WBB topics rising to the top.
But.........then you have "Unrivaled" that could end up on here. Think about that scenario. :oops:
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,497
9,629
113
Now that defenses know Miles folds when met with a little defensive pressure I'm pretty sure she'll regress next season. Her finish to the season and into the playoffs when opponents were actually D-ing her up was putrid.

I don't think I've ever seen an MVP whose coach decided to bench them for most of the second half of a win-or-go-home playoff game because of how bad they were playing. Lol.
Now that Wilson has won her 5th MVP, teams might sag off of Miles, as they promote her to win the MVP in only her second season. :)
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,497
9,629
113
It's literally getting close right now. I've never been a bigger Liberty fan than I am right now ;)
@AFM22 is probably watching this one closely.

 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football Live from the Press Box
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington