***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Legend12

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
10,824
34,467
113
Because up until this point she has always been chasing that overseas cash, has not really had an off-season.

Now she has a 3-year $ 3.6 mil contract, I would hope she would opt to get it done now 🤷‍♂️ .

She's been told that she would likely miss an entire WNBA season if she gets the surgeries done and she doesn't want to do that.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,528
9,659
113
Block out, Indy!

 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,418
7,103
113
Dallas completely selling out on guarding Clark on every possession. But her teammates aren't finishing the job when she gets the ball to them. Plus the Wings are targeting the Fever's weakness: the post. Sucks that anyone behind Boston is at best, mediocre. I don't think I've seen someone miss as consistently as Billings.
 

hawkeyewx

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,507
2,305
113
I don't have Prime so I can't watch, but I'm following the gamecast/box score. Are the Fever not guarding Sheppard or something? She is their entire offense.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,418
7,103
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,726
3,028
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
all that and only down 1. It hasn't been good but we still have a good chance
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Football FILM BREAKDOWN: Every Jeremy Hecklinski pass attempt from the game against Washington
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Olympics WATCH: Rick Heller, Myles Davis talk fall exhibition win over Kansas
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Play-by-play recap: Iowa 15 Kansas 10 (F/16)
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa defense vs Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football PFF Grades - Iowa offense vs Washington