***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Legend12

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
10,811
34,431
113
Because up until this point she has always been chasing that overseas cash, has not really had an off-season.

Now she has a 3-year $ 3.6 mil contract, I would hope she would opt to get it done now 🤷‍♂️ .

She's been told that she would likely miss an entire WNBA season if she gets the surgeries done and she doesn't want to do that.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,350
9,496
113
Block out, Indy!

 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,356
6,953
113
Dallas completely selling out on guarding Clark on every possession. But her teammates aren't finishing the job when she gets the ball to them. Plus the Wings are targeting the Fever's weakness: the post. Sucks that anyone behind Boston is at best, mediocre. I don't think I've seen someone miss as consistently as Billings.
 

hawkeyewx

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,507
2,303
113
I don't have Prime so I can't watch, but I'm following the gamecast/box score. Are the Fever not guarding Sheppard or something? She is their entire offense.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,356
6,953
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,667
2,888
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
all that and only down 1. It hasn't been good but we still have a good chance
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report Basketball Cooper Koch, Kael Combs talk at Big Ten Media Days
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Basketball Ben McCollum talks at Big Ten Media Days
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Washington's starters as recruits
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Throwback Thursday: Looking back at Iowa's starters as recruits
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Olympics Iowa and Ukraine women's wrestling reunite ahead of U23 Worlds