***CC22 and the Fever mega thread***

Legend12

Heisman
Dec 16, 2022
10,821
34,450
113
Because up until this point she has always been chasing that overseas cash, has not really had an off-season.

Now she has a 3-year $ 3.6 mil contract, I would hope she would opt to get it done now 🤷‍♂️ .

She's been told that she would likely miss an entire WNBA season if she gets the surgeries done and she doesn't want to do that.
 

Hawksfor3

All-American
Dec 5, 2016
8,398
9,516
113
Block out, Indy!

 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,358
6,955
113
Dallas completely selling out on guarding Clark on every possession. But her teammates aren't finishing the job when she gets the ball to them. Plus the Wings are targeting the Fever's weakness: the post. Sucks that anyone behind Boston is at best, mediocre. I don't think I've seen someone miss as consistently as Billings.
 

hawkeyewx

All-Conference
Jul 3, 2025
1,507
2,305
113
I don't have Prime so I can't watch, but I'm following the gamecast/box score. Are the Fever not guarding Sheppard or something? She is their entire offense.
 

2D

All-American
Oct 8, 2013
3,358
6,955
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
 

Manfredi

All-Conference
Jan 5, 2023
1,668
2,889
113
-CC being taken out of the game with their defense
-No one can hit their shots
-Fever are failing to guard the one player who has scored 85% of the Wings' points

Simply not a good night for the fever.
all that and only down 1. It hasn't been good but we still have a good chance
 
Hawkeye Report

Latest

  1. 01 Hawkeye Report No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
  2. 02 Hawkeye Report Football Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
  3. 03 Hawkeye Report Olympics Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
  4. 04 Hawkeye Report Football Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington
  5. 05 Hawkeye Report Football The Friday Five