The new coach will bring in his own guys anyway.I read somewhere that he’s expected to take 6 staff members.
The fact that he’s going to make Fredo…. I mean Brad… a full time assistant should tell us all that he’s mailing it in at this point and we have nothing to worry about. Early vibes tell me it’s going to be a disaster.I would suspect he will bring Antigua, Brad, and Kenny Payne. Welch already took another job and Chin Coleman probably goes somewhere else. I would love it if our next guy could find a way to keep Antigua here, but that's probably not gonna happen.
KSR Football
Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV