The new coach will bring in his own guys anyway.I read somewhere that he’s expected to take 6 staff members.
The fact that he’s going to make Fredo…. I mean Brad… a full time assistant should tell us all that he’s mailing it in at this point and we have nothing to worry about. Early vibes tell me it’s going to be a disaster.I would suspect he will bring Antigua, Brad, and Kenny Payne. Welch already took another job and Chin Coleman probably goes somewhere else. I would love it if our next guy could find a way to keep Antigua here, but that's probably not gonna happen.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near