Cals Assistant coaches?

Indy Cat

Junior
Apr 16, 2003
10,027
213
0
Anyone heard if Cal is taking them to Arky with him or just cut them loose to find another gig.
 

LmdCat

Heisman
Jan 8, 2006
23,627
18,895
0
I hope so! We need a totally clean house with all of the stench removed. We don't need any of his loyalist hanging around because they did nothing while they were here.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jc2010
Jan 24, 2005
20,352
11,690
0
I would suspect he will bring Antigua, Brad, and Kenny Payne. Welch already took another job and Chin Coleman probably goes somewhere else. I would love it if our next guy could find a way to keep Antigua here, but that's probably not gonna happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP

Inlumine

Senior
Apr 6, 2017
357
513
61
I would suspect he will bring Antigua, Brad, and Kenny Payne. Welch already took another job and Chin Coleman probably goes somewhere else. I would love it if our next guy could find a way to keep Antigua here, but that's probably not gonna happen.
The fact that he’s going to make Fredo…. I mean Brad… a full time assistant should tell us all that he’s mailing it in at this point and we have nothing to worry about. Early vibes tell me it’s going to be a disaster.
 
  • Like
Reactions: NociHTTP
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks