The new coach will bring in his own guys anyway.I read somewhere that he’s expected to take 6 staff members.
The fact that he’s going to make Fredo…. I mean Brad… a full time assistant should tell us all that he’s mailing it in at this point and we have nothing to worry about. Early vibes tell me it’s going to be a disaster.I would suspect he will bring Antigua, Brad, and Kenny Payne. Welch already took another job and Chin Coleman probably goes somewhere else. I would love it if our next guy could find a way to keep Antigua here, but that's probably not gonna happen.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
KSR Football
Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
KSR
KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
KSR
KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors