***Bracket Reveal Thread***

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
A&M got f*cked.

I like our draw. I'm glad UNC wasn't there as our 7/10. Ditto for Indiana, even though most projections had them 11 or higher. A potential matchup vs. IU would cause me a great deal of stress.
 

JoeSwag

All-American
Jan 30, 2022
2,040
8,078
0
I feel Arizona is a lock for the Final Four. Gonzaga/Duke will come out of top bracket. Kentucky/Purdue if they’re both there will produce that winner.
Feel Kansas bracket could be all jacked up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!
  2. 02 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Mark Pope's Q&A with Lexington Rotary Club
  3. 03 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  4. 04 KSR KSR Happy Hour: Counting down to Kentucky vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker