Nope Baylor will know them out.Waiting for the obvious UNC 2nd round matchup
UNC will get killed by Baylor - if they get there.Waiting for the obvious UNC 2nd round matchup
I came close sadly I missed Murray State as an 8 they are a 7 I was praying they be an 8 Mostly got rest rightI think it is
1 Baylor
2 Kentucky
3 Purdue
4 UCLA
5 Saint Mary's
6 Texas
7 Marquette
8 Murray St
9 North Carolina
10 Virginia Tech
11 San Fran
12 Indiana / Wyoming
13 Akron
14 Yale
15 St Peters
16 Norfolk St
Good.We got that.Uh oh. Second round vs Murray St??!!
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense