***Bracket Reveal Thread***

The_Catfather

All-American
May 21, 2002
14,076
5,332
92
A&M got f*cked.

I like our draw. I'm glad UNC wasn't there as our 7/10. Ditto for Indiana, even though most projections had them 11 or higher. A potential matchup vs. IU would cause me a great deal of stress.
 

JoeSwag

All-American
Jan 30, 2022
2,040
8,078
0
I feel Arizona is a lock for the Final Four. Gonzaga/Duke will come out of top bracket. Kentucky/Purdue if they’re both there will produce that winner.
Feel Kansas bracket could be all jacked up.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball What to know about next week's SEC Basketball Media Days
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky is a top 10 most-watched college football team in the country
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky is planning a Drone Show for halftime of the LSU game
  4. 04 KSR Around the SEC 11 Personnel Week 6 Preview: An SEC Hurricane
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Official measurements from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day are here!