There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
There it isThey’re setting up a Murray - Kentucky 2nd round matchup, guaranteed
They did not make it.Did I miss Texas A&M or did they not make it?
What do you mean? You guys play Loyola-Chicago!How many years has our 2nd round matchup been a Wichita State, Wofford and now Murray State ?
Great draw.This is the eaisiest overall region.
This^ If we play our game we can make this final four.Guys I can’t lie, I think if we can get past Purdue we are final four bound.
No Texas A&M?
KSR Football
Joe Sloan Faces Tall Task Against Longtime Friend Blake Baker
KSR Football
Randall Cobb named Kentucky's SEC Legend
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense