I thought u were going to say sh!tfacedbecoming more and more painful to listen to....
What took you so long?becoming more and more painful to listen to....
He is horrible....and I love it!
I really like listenhe is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I love listening to bill,but him and that other guy have be in the running for world's ugliest crew.he is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I have to agree, he's a complete goober but he can be funny. I just don't want him calling UK games. He's perfect for IU games though.He is like a really bad car wreck......You just can't turn away
becoming more and more painful to listen to....
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon
KSR
KSR Today: Looking ahead to a busy weekend for UK Athletics