I thought u were going to say sh!tfacedbecoming more and more painful to listen to....
What took you so long?becoming more and more painful to listen to....
He is horrible....and I love it!
I really like listenhe is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I love listening to bill,but him and that other guy have be in the running for world's ugliest crew.he is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I have to agree, he's a complete goober but he can be funny. I just don't want him calling UK games. He's perfect for IU games though.He is like a really bad car wreck......You just can't turn away
becoming more and more painful to listen to....
KSR Basketball
Trent Noah excited to put hamstring issues behind him and 'finally break through as a team'
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: No Huddle! with Cole Cubelic
KSR Football
Kentucky FB takes you behind the scenes of the South Alabama win with 'unKut: Fire Starters'
KSR Basketball
Mark Pope is high on Kentucky's 3-point shooting, but there's another area he's even more excited about
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia