I think Bill took a trip many years ago and never made it back!
I think Bill took a trip many years ago and never made it back!
This. This times a million. I'm totally ready to take a shroom trip with baked Bill so long as the cats aren't playing.Yeah I read this the other day and it's funny and mostly true...."when Bill walton calls a game and you don't care about the school's participating it's the most fun and interesting broadcasts on ESPN"...."when Bill Walton calls a game and it's your school and you want to here analysis about the game it's the most infuriating thing on ESPN" lol
He is awesome.becoming more and more painful to listen to....
espn is really hard up walton lawson and dan dakichbecoming more and more painful to listen to....
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark
KSR Football
NFL Draft Buzz Building for Lance Heard
KSR Football
Shane Beamer Pleads with South Carolina Fans Ahead of Kentucky Game