I thought u were going to say sh!tfacedbecoming more and more painful to listen to....
What took you so long?becoming more and more painful to listen to....
He is horrible....and I love it!
I really like listenhe is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I love listening to bill,but him and that other guy have be in the running for world's ugliest crew.he is the best. could listen to him all day call games.
I have to agree, he's a complete goober but he can be funny. I just don't want him calling UK games. He's perfect for IU games though.He is like a really bad car wreck......You just can't turn away
becoming more and more painful to listen to....
KSR Football
Kentucky's punter has another hazard to avoid in Columbia
KSR Football
Kentucky Preparing for a "Hungry" South Carolina in a Hostile Environment
KSR
Good luck trying to slow down Franck Kepnang
KSR Basketball
Add a BBN United Basketball Open Practice to a Busy Weekend for UK Sports
KSR Women's Basketball
New WNBA mock draft has Clara Strack teaming up with Caitlin Clark