Bilas doing Vandy game

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
I finally had enough after watching the UK-Duke game. Jay’s voice will never again echo in my house for as long as I watch college basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTUKBlue

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
over under "that's ridiculous" jabs? I'm surprised he can find a pair of headphones to fit that big ego.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
  2. 02 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  3. 03 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  4. 04 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  5. 05 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms