Bilas doing Vandy game

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
I finally had enough after watching the UK-Duke game. Jay’s voice will never again echo in my house for as long as I watch college basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTUKBlue

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
over under "that's ridiculous" jabs? I'm surprised he can find a pair of headphones to fit that big ego.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  3. 03 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  4. 04 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’