Bilas doing Vandy game

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
I finally had enough after watching the UK-Duke game. Jay’s voice will never again echo in my house for as long as I watch college basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTUKBlue

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
over under "that's ridiculous" jabs? I'm surprised he can find a pair of headphones to fit that big ego.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football WATCH: Kentucky's 'unKut' recaps road comeback against South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Sources Say goes LIVE to talk UK Pro Day (with SCOOP from NBA scouts)
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Disrespect for Kentucky ahead of LSU Showdown
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky Players Ready for Familiar Foes against LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein