Bilas doing Vandy game

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
I finally had enough after watching the UK-Duke game. Jay’s voice will never again echo in my house for as long as I watch college basketball.
 
  • Like
Reactions: PTUKBlue

David Rice

All-American
Sep 9, 2013
3,926
6,374
113
 

Kingslayer07

Heisman
Jan 23, 2020
8,638
10,578
113
over under "that's ridiculous" jabs? I'm surprised he can find a pair of headphones to fit that big ego.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'