A backup to Wilkins would be the way I see him. Momcilovic and Kam at the three all day. so no minutes there.I think he would start at the 3 and Momcilovic would move to the 4
A backup to Wilkins would be the way I see him. Momcilovic and Kam at the three all day. so no minutes there.I think he would start at the 3 and Momcilovic would move to the 4
At this point I think it’s about no one else is left, his streaky perimeter shooting would probably improve in our spread offense, and no one else is left.Hampton would make zero sense on the roster this year. He's a volume guy who, at this point, isn't very efficient. Not a great shooter, reminds me of a Cal guy, and I am somewhat surprised Pope seems to be making him a priority.
Your opinion is based on what?The problem is that we have an awkward head coach who likes to proselyze his unique religious beliefs to the world.
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
KSR Football
'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky