A backup to Wilkins would be the way I see him. Momcilovic and Kam at the three all day. so no minutes there.I think he would start at the 3 and Momcilovic would move to the 4
A backup to Wilkins would be the way I see him. Momcilovic and Kam at the three all day. so no minutes there.I think he would start at the 3 and Momcilovic would move to the 4
At this point I think it’s about no one else is left, his streaky perimeter shooting would probably improve in our spread offense, and no one else is left.Hampton would make zero sense on the roster this year. He's a volume guy who, at this point, isn't very efficient. Not a great shooter, reminds me of a Cal guy, and I am somewhat surprised Pope seems to be making him a priority.
Your opinion is based on what?The problem is that we have an awkward head coach who likes to proselyze his unique religious beliefs to the world.
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels