He hasn’t stopped coaching!They’re not machines!
It’s all Cal’s fault. He really cannot coach. I almost feel bad for the players at this point.
Then shut upI don’t know what to say anymore.
You are as well. Gonzaga and baylor are really struggling during this pandemic.Farr Cal!!...Far Coach K!!!!...Fire Roy Williams!!!...
You guys are pretty entertaining to read...
You’re putting Cal in the same breath as Coach K and Roy Williams? Lol that’s cuteFarr Cal!!...Far Coach K!!!!...Fire Roy Williams!!!...
You guys are pretty entertaining to read...
Farr Cal!!...Far Coach K!!!!...Fire Roy Williams!!!...
You guys are pretty entertaining to read...
cal will be long gone before #9 gets here.Then shut up
Stopped watching a few games back. Now I show up to read threads after games and it's become Groundhog Day in here.
You’re eat up with UK. I remember I saw you on here last year and I found out your main account. You have one win against UK since 2014.....why are you here again?It’s ok. At least y’all win the freshman lottery most of the time. This year was bound to happen at some point.
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Football
Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near