5-13

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
Stopped watching a few games back. Now I show up to read threads after games and it's become Groundhog Day in here.

Haha, I have adopted the same behavior. It’s crazily the same apathetic feeling I have towards my Bengals every single year. Never thought I’d see the day with UK Basketball. Even in the darkest Tubby days, I still believed Randolph Morris would turn into Bill Walton come March.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  4. 04 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look