5-13

Titpwhami2014

All-American
Feb 17, 2018
3,466
8,449
0
Stopped watching a few games back. Now I show up to read threads after games and it's become Groundhog Day in here.

Haha, I have adopted the same behavior. It’s crazily the same apathetic feeling I have towards my Bengals every single year. Never thought I’d see the day with UK Basketball. Even in the darkest Tubby days, I still believed Randolph Morris would turn into Bill Walton come March.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
  2. 02 KSR Football CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU
  5. 05 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina