2026 USC Trojan Haiku Thread

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,132
4,495
48
The great Men of Troy
Include eight Heisman winners
But one was O.J.
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,132
4,495
48
If there aren't many
People at the game, S.C.
Should feel right at home
 

SHUSource

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
42,132
4,495
48
Fan int'rest is down
Hopes for the future are high
So is the price of parking
 

Knight Shift

Heisman
May 19, 2011
91,210
89,382
113
I am opting out
Preparing for winter drafts
Much real wood to chop

Splitting and stacking
If my tickets do not sell
Kindling for wood stove
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy

RUforester72

All-Conference
Jul 23, 2014
3,753
2,445
112
I hate to say it
Looks like a one win season
If we beat Howard

I hope I am wrong
Hope is not a strategy
I hope I am wrong
 
  • Like
Reactions: NewJerseyGuy
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report 2026-27 Rutgers Basketball Schedule: Dates, Opponents, & TV
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Women's Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
  4. 04 The Knight Report The Knight Report - Ask The Experts Chat: October 7th Edition
  5. 05 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball Practice Notebook: Pre-preseason takeaways